April 10, 2006

More

Hello friends,

We are finally back from Bedford. We actually did pretty well, and Logan even broke to the semi-finals. Go Logan! Going up was…interesting. The others were looking at poor innocent people as they passed in their cars and decided that most of them were either bitter and angry at the world, or just secure in their coolness. Something like that. I myself felt kind of happy and began to wave at people as they passed to reassure them that not everyone was judging them by their looks. Well, this (for some reason) annoyed a few of my fellow van-travelers, even though everyone in the other cars waved back, pretty soon everyone was yelling and hitting me with pillows and threatening to tie me up! I just don’t understand.

 

Somehow we all got through our events without totally losing our dignity and self-respect. Josh discovered a trapdoor in the elevator at the hotel and we met about 35 people in the dining room that were advertising Tums at the Nascar races. We made a few friends – everyone was pretty friendly – including Philip, Hannah, Brandon (O famous POTO singer), and Steffen met his long-lost relatives, the other Carrillos - Alan, Stephanie, Michelle, Sarah…and there’s probably more that I can’t remember.

 

On the way back we had some very interesting conversations. Now doesn’t anyone else agree with me that you can go in a SN or EW direction? I’m sure there’s a way. A few ideas are explained in the drawings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that would be moi commenting on Caleb's site. ^_^ It was great to see you! Will you be coming to Regionals?

Leighanne said...

I do remember you, Samantha, though I don't think we met. I'm going to try to come to regionals to see everyone, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to. I love that face, Hannah! ^_^ I see Cada told everyone to come to his blog...just a sneaky trick to get more traffic, that's what. Come to MY blog...and you'll get peace, happiness, mercy, forgiveness, and LOVE. Sorry, I think I saw David Umstaadt one too many times. Yes, MY BLOG IS BETTER!!!!! (don't impale me, Cada!)

~JC

Leighanne said...

Yes, you probably would recognize my name, seeing as it's kind of unusual, at least in the spelling. Leighanne is the name, and floundering about in tournaments I can't possibly hope to win is the game.

~JC