July 29, 2006

My Amazing, by jc_penny

When my walls of safety
Come crashing down upon my head
When I can no longer fight
I'll look to my Savior instead

When Satan shoves me off a cliff
And says, "Give up! I've won!"
My God takes me gently in his arms
And says, "Beloved one."

When I cry myself to sleep
When there is no place to hide
Though I stumble wearily on,
I have holy strength inside.

When, to my horror, I find myself
Stabbing Him in the heart who's blood was shed
For me, then I fall to my knees and beg
My Lord to pour his mercy upon my head.

When everything is going wrong
When frailest hope is lost,
I'll go to the one who loves me most,
Who died upon a cross



2 comments:

Ellentia said...

Who wrote that?
-ellentia

Ellentia said...

That was a stupid question, it says at the top you wrote it. It's very nice.
-ellentia