April 7, 2006

Here at Bedford

Hey guys,
We're here at Bedford for the 2006 NCFCA Speech and Debate Tournament. We're having a good time, but are rather intimidated by all the really good people here. *sigh* But I guess everyone has a first year, even Alan Carrillo, who seems to be legend here. I debated three times yesterday and gave an impromptu and an original oratory, and will do it all again today. I'm really not sure how well I'm doing, but I did win one of the debates for sure and I think there's a small chance I won at least one of the others.

Goodbye

(the farewell was from Caleb - I had to go back to my room to get my purse and he took over the computer)

1 comment:

Amy Thorne said...

Hey, sounds like you guys are having a great time. I wish I could be there!

Actually, that would probably somewhat diminish your chances of winning by ... alot.