November 24, 2008

Think before you write cause somebody might publish it.....

Hahahaha, so, I was Googling myself, and I found this lovely article about Quartz Mountain, and they had quoted me in it! After acceptance, but before we actually went, they required everyone to turn in a written quote that could be used in a news article, talking about what the experience meant to you. I was a little tired of filling out forms, and I thought it was silly that we had to talk about our experience before we had even had it yet, so I just made up the cheesiest thing possible. I guess it was just the stuff published media can use. Lol, I had completely forgotten about it. They only put a little of my quote in there - I have no idea what the rest of it said.

http://www.independentcharities.org/search/detail.asp?ID=1834

No comments: