July 17, 2007

THIS WEEK....

....a certain member of my family will be visiting the great city of St. Louis, Missouri. Hopefully safe travels and great adventures




....I discovered that the Smurfs have an enemy named Gargamel. I didn't even know the Smurfs HAD enemies...Hey Katelynn, do you ever watch the Smurfs? Wait, they probably haven't been on tv since before you were born. :-)





...I will be driving down to pick up a very dear friend from Cameron University to spend the weekend





.....I will hopefully manage to finish Kon-Tiki (an excellent book, by the way)



....I will be trying to finalize some plans for the summer, i.e. arranging my schedule so that I can take a permanent baby-sitting job that pays unbelievably well.



.....I will be attending my first Ice Cream Palooza. Anybody know what that is? Me neither.


1 comment:

Ellentia said...

You make the ice cream palooza sound like it's some huge social event!

I haven't seen the Smurfs tv show in years!

Can't wait to see said "very dear friend" either!

!!! :)

-Ellentia

PS I'm in a good mood right now